PRICES AND QUOTES
All prices quoted in AUD. If your project requires a quote revision due to additional work, extra changes beyond the scope of ‘reasonable time’ or any other reason, I will let you know as soon as I feel the project is going into ‘overtime’.
- Client requests graphics or website, providing name, business name, email and phone number.
- We provide a quote in AUD.
- Client accepts the quoted price and confirms project/booking to go ahead.
- We design the concept for your project.
- Client views the online preview area and provides feedback.
- Client emails any suggested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client approves or requests more changes.
- When happy, the client approves the final design.
- Client receives design by e-mail as file attachments or website is made active online.
WORKING FILES (EDITABLE FILES)
- Client may request access to working files – prices vary depending on what you need.
- All files are backed up and saved for 12 months from the date of your project.
- Some files may not be recoverable down the track, so if you require backups or files to be kept longer – please let me know.
- Payment is for the finished files only. Original ‘editable’ layouts remain the property of the business owner at all times.
- Access to files more than 2 years old will attract an archiving fee if a backup has been kept.
- If you want backups done regularly for your website, please contact me about maintenance plans and installing special software which will provide you with regular backups of your website files. This is not included in my website packages so incurs an additional cost.
1. Copyright remains with WGbE until full payment is received.
2. Once you pay, you own the finished designs and can use them anyway you like.
3. Payment of invoice indicates that you are happy with the final designs, and will require no further editing.
4. An invoice will be forwarded on confirmation of your project booking. Payment to be made before any files are supplied.
5. Please check your design carefully for spelling errors and layout to make sure you are happy.
6. We cannot control third party environments, so therefore cannot guarantee your design will print as expected. Your printing company is responsible for ensuring artwork meets their design requirements.
WHAT YOU PAY FOR
If you are purchasing the finished files only – you have no claim on editable/working files used to create the finished product. Original/editable files are available at varying prices per file.
Direct bank deposit, company cheque or Paypal (you can pay by credit card using paypal even if you don’t have a Paypal account – ask me more!.
Payment is to be made within 14 days of invoice date. Late payment make result in refusal for future design work. If you need 30 day terms, please advise before we commit to your project.
If a problem arises, please discuss your concern with me as soon as possible.
Note: Refunds offered as per the Trade Practices Act and ACCC guide to ‘services’ refunds, or in special circumstances at the discretion of Web Graphics by Email.
These terms and conditions also apply for projects booked through my website www.rockinghamwebsites.com.au – which is an alternative domain name only. The business provided your services is always Web Graphics by Email and the work is always completed by Ally Lamont.